Improve Patient Access and Increase Revenue Without Adding Physicians or Available Clinic Hours
Efficient patient access provides several organizational benefits, including improved care, enhanced revenue and increased patient loyalty. Implementing sustainable change in this area, however, remains a daunting challenge for many organizations. But improving patient access is possible, and it can be achieved by working smarter rather than working longer.
On April 17, ProHealth Care and Prism Healthcare Partners shared proven tactics for improving patient access and increasing revenue, all without asking providers to work more hours.
Webinar attendees learned:
- How to drive revenue through enhanced patient access
- Strategies and tactics for improving patient access and managing provider schedules
- How to engage physicians to ensure sustainable success
- Mary Baker, Chief Clinical Operations Officer, ProHealth Care
- Brandt Jewell, Director, Prism Healthcare Partners
- Moderated by Molly Gamble, Editor in Chief, Becker’s Hospital Review