- Master of Business Administration, Kelley School of Business, University of Indiana
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Jonathan List brings more than ten years of experience in the healthcare industry with expertise in developing, implementing and sustaining labor productivity improvements. Jon has an extensive background in leading Workforce Improvement projects. He has worked with community hospitals, health systems and academic medical centers across the United States to help guide them through large-scale performance improvement initiatives. As a project leader, he is proficient in coaching leadership and teams in labor productivity tools and methodologies in order to achieve sustainable results.
- Identified and implemented $45 million in annualized labor productivity savings in a number of healthcare organizations throughout the country.
- Project leader for Labor implementation that yielded over $8M in annual labor savings at a community hospital in central Wisconsin; Reduced workforce by 7% while volume increased by over 10%.
- Project leader for Workforce, Non-Labor, and Patient Throughput implementation that yielded over $16M in annual benefit at a hospital system in the Upper Midwest.
- Implemented over $35M in annualized labor productivity savings at a community hospital in California with an average daily census of 145.
- Co-led Workforce engagement that identified over $13M in annualized labor productivity savings at a health system in Oregon with an average daily census of 325.
- Co-led Labor engagement that identified and implemented approximately $14M in annualized labor productivity savings at a children’s hospital in Texas.
- Worked with Executives, Directors, front-line managers and staff in departments throughout the hospital to identify workflow improvement opportunities and implement sustainable improvements.
- Assessed numerous labor productivity improvement and cost reduction opportunities utilizing the Truven Action OI® database.
- Manager, Huron Consulting Group
- Manager, Operational Improvement, The Nebraska Medical Center
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt, The Nebraska Medical Center
- Industrial Engineer, Molex Incorporated