Take these actions to immediately improve patient throughput
Discharge processing and inefficient patient flow can impede an organization’s ability to move patients through the system and create a number of costly setbacks, from long ED wait times to poor physician morale. On October 2, experts from Prism will host a webinar with Becker’s Hospital Review to share immediate actions hospital leaders can take to prevent patient throughput issues before they happen.
- Learn ways to improve performance metrics related to bed capacity, patient satisfaction, length of stay, ED wait time and LWOBS
- Discover how to engage and align medical staff to improve throughput
- Understand how to implement a meaningful executive dashboard to track progress and sustain access
- Bonnie Barndt-Maglio, RN, PhD, Managing Director, Prism Healthcare Partners
- Barbara Bryan, BSN, Managing Director, Prism Healthcare Partners