Brad K. Fetters
Chief Operating Officer
Brad Fetters, Chief Operating Officer of Prism Healthcare Partners LTD, brings more than 25 years of experience in management and consulting, with an emphasis in optimizing hospital operations and delivering increased margin performance. He is nationally recognized for his expertise in Workforce Management and Optimization. Brad previously helped build the leading Workforce Solution for Wellspring Partners, where he focused on driving efficiency and cost management in all areas of labor and human resource.
Additionally, Brad served Tenet Healthcare as an executive leading the Performance Management & Innovation department. The mission of this department was to support and improve the operating performance of the 100+ hospitals in Tenet’s portfolio.
- Served as Chief Implementation Officer for a prominent $1.7 billion, 6-hospital system in the Midwest, leading the implementation of $72 million in savings in the areas of workforce, non-labor, physician practice management and clinical operations. The operating margin increased from 1.5% to 5.6%, and as a result of the strong financial performance trend, Moody’s increased the bond rating to A2.
- Served as Client Services Executive for a leading academic medical center that is part of a larger 10-hospital system, producing over $45 million in savings in workforce, non-labor, physician practice management, and clinical operations. The project later expanded to include three additional hospitals in the system.
- Held an executive position with Tenet Healthcare to form and lead the Performance Management & Innovation department as part of the turnaround effort for 100+ hospitals. Drove over $75 million in savings through improvements in areas including corporate overhead, workforce, and clinical operations.
- Managing Director and Workforce Solution Practice Leader, Huron Healthcare
- Senior Director and Performance Management & Innovation Leader, Tenet Healthcare
- Vice President Management Consulting, Cardinal Health
- Vice President, Global Operations Finance, i2 Technology-global leader in Supply Chain Software
- “6 challenges facing health system leaders — and what they can do about them,” Becker’s Hospital Review (August 2017)
- “An action plan for leaders: 5 questions on hospital performance improvement amid political uncertainty,” Becker’s Hospital Review (July 2017)
- “An action plan for leaders: Hospital performance improvement in times of political uncertainty,” Webinar (June 21, 2017)
- “The healthcare executive’s 2-minute read on priorities in 2017: Labor optimization and human resources,” Becker’s Hospital Review (May 2017)
- “Could Your Organization Survive if Medicare Was Your Best Payer?” (March 2015)