Jan van Londen
Jan van Londen is a nationally recognized supply chain expert with over 20 years of healthcare consulting experience. Jan brings deep expertise leading supply chain implementations with proven results for a variety of healthcare providers, ranging from community hospitals to large multi-hospital health systems. He is a skilled project manager with extensive experience implementing cost savings and increasing profitability for large healthcare providers.
- Led integrated improvement programs to achieve client benefits for labor, supply chain, HR, revenue cycle, clinical operations, and clinical documentation improvement.
- Experienced in supply chain project management and consulting with a proven track record of improving supply chain operations, contracting, purchasing, distribution, and inventory management.
- Achieved over $6 million in annual savings while leading a supply chain cost reduction program at two university hospitals in Texas.
- Managed a cost reduction program and facilitated a consolidated distribution program for a 400-bed academic medical center, resulting in a guaranteed net savings of $18 million over three years.
- Senior Director, Huron Healthcare
- Independent Consultant, JvL Inc.
- Principal, Consulting Group, Computer Sciences Corporation
- Senior Manager, Ernst & Young
- Manager of Manufacturing Systems, Varityper
- “5 minutes, 6 tips for executive teams on successful integration,” Becker’s Hospital Review (October 2017)
- “Supply chain tip of the day: 4 ways to get hospital CEOs on board with centralized functions post-merger,” Becker’s Hospital Review (June 2017)
- “The healthcare executive’s 2-minute read on priorities for 2017: Supply chain and asset relifing,”Becker’s Hospital Review (May 2017)
- “Achieving and Sustaining Systemness,” ACHE-Wisconsin 2015 Annual Conference (September 2015)